Metal sculptures, handmade wreaths and engraved signs can add a personal touch to your home in Shreveport, LA. No need to pay through the nose for handmade decorating essentials. By shopping at The Grove Shreveport, you can find everything you need under budget and support small, local businesses at the same time.
Although many of our vendors carry vintage home décor, that's not all you'll find at our boutique mall. Plan to spend at least an hour exploring our 8,000-sq. ft. space - you'll be glad you did!
When it comes to handmade decorating essentials, you can find anything you desire at The Grove Shreveport. Visit the following vendors to shop for:
- Bath and skin care products: Divine Indulgences | Epilogue Soaps | Scentworthy
- Candles, essential oils and wax melts: EvenTide | Solfolk Market
- Drinkware and kitchen items: Beneath the Bark | Bayou YaYa | Blue Girl Creations | Jill's Creative Corner
- Furniture: 2 Chicks and a Paint Brush | The Ash Tree
- Handmade and vintage home décor: Appli-Ks Embroidery & Gifts | Earth Lizard Designs | The Vintage Hen | This and That | JCooper Creates | JDash Designs | Grace Happens | Bayou YaYa | Lee Cherie Gift Garden
- Locally made art and gifts: Beth Hughes | The Grove Foundry Treasures | Frames-A-Plenty | The Painted Pelican | Sheila Word of Art | Sheri's Serendipity | Susan Pelezo
All of our vendors are based in Shreveport, LA or the surrounding area.